[bioontology-support] searching for synonyms (NCBO-1605)

sridevi polavaram spolavar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:08:54 PDT 2016

Hi John,
 I have updated newer version of
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NMOBR last week. I took care of
the namespace correction for OboInOwl#hasExactSynonym, it should be now in
sync with that way you use it at your end.

Are there any updates on the synonym display issue? You said in 1-2 months
it may be fixed, It is one month already and I want to check if any
progress has been made so far? I am not even sure if there is any open
ticket on this? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Sridevi