[bioontology-support] MedDRA API

Paul Filkin pfilkin at sdl.com
Thu Mar 31 03:19:07 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am looking for an API for MedDra and came across this:

https://datahub.io/dataset/bioportal-mdr/resource/2dcd472d-21b4-4758-a544-2caa9abeaa44

This refers to a REST API for MedDRA and then redirects to here:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

Is this an API that allows me to connect to the resources provided by MedDRA here?

https://www.meddra.org/

Kind regards

Paul

Paul Filkin | Client Communities Director | SDL  | Language Solutions | (t) +49 (0) 5508 2153 579 | (m) +49 (0)1525 450 0961
(skype) paul.filkin | (twitter) @paulfilkin | (blog) http://multifarious.filkin.com<http://multifarious.filkin.com/>

Got a question?  Why not try our SDL Community<http://xl8.one/> and sign in with your MySDL credentials

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0341B.8475D320]

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.