[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from L Ch

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 31 12:19:27 PDT 2016

Hello,

On Mar 31, 2016, at 11:53 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: L Ch

Email: gduclinicaltrials at gmail.com<mailto:gduclinicaltrials at gmail.com>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDDRA?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FMEDDRA%2F10013573&jump_to_nav=true

Feedback:

I see reference to MedDRA but I can't seem to be able to connect to a Browser so I can use it for MedDRA terms. Is there such a tool for public use? Thank you

Yes, BioPortal is available for public use.  I’m not having any issues accessing the URL you provided:

[cid:C05B8E46-98E3-48C9-B0A0-FDDEBFA163A2 at stanford.edu]

Are you still having problems accessing BioPortal?  What is the error message you see?