[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Maxwell Neal

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed May 11 12:00:13 PDT 2016

Hi Maxwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At this point, I don't have a definitive answer for you other than "it should work, but it doesn't". :-) One thing I did verify is that the term IS missing from our search index. Troubleshooting this further isn't trivial as it requires a "controlled" re-indexing of the ontology to see whether this term gets skipped, errors out, or simply returns empty data.

I'll have to get back to you oaths, hopefully within days.

Thank you for your patience!

Michael