[bioontology-support] Website behaviour if a URL doesn't exist

Allyson Lister allyson.lister at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 17 11:13:15 PDT 2016

Thanks, will remind my colleague about the 404. It's basically just to
perform regular checks of our existing links to your resource. So, any
given ontology record in BioSharing might have a related link in BioPortal.
We just want to do a monthly check to see if that URL provided in the link
is still valid.

thanks :) Allyson