[bioontology-support] omeprazole

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:57:13 PDT 2016

Hi Jennifer, I am not complaining about the ncbo annotator, it works. I am
complaining about the ontologies. the ncbo works as advertised, the
ontologies are the ones making it hard. thanks for the email, and sorry if
I gave the impression that I was complaining about the annotator, it does
work as advertised.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/