[bioontology-support] Ontology Recommender endpoint generating HTTP 504 errors

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue May 24 11:42:54 PDT 2016

Hi Phil,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I don't have a specific solution at this point, but I've created an issue in our bug tracking system (NCBO-1750 - Calls to Recommender with a long text (3,400+ words) result in a timeout), and I'll see if I can reproduce it locally.

Would it be possible for you to forward me (direct) the specific paper that triggered this behavior? I can find a large sample elsewhere, but it would be great to reproduce the EXACT case you are experiencing.

Thanks!

Michael