[bioontology-support] Re MPATH

Paul Schofield pns12 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 24 23:25:51 PDT 2016

Dear Support,

It looks like the source for MPATH has been changed on Bioportal - not by us- but I’m unable to change it back. It should be http://www.obofoundry.org/ontology/mpath.html . No clear whats happened but it seems that Biportal has stepped back to the old googlecode source which we changed some time ago.

Many thanks,

Dr. Paul Schofield,

Reader in Biomedical Informatics, University of Cambridge.
Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience,
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EG. UK

Adjunct Professor,The Jackson Laboratory,
600, Main Street, Bar Harbor,  ME 04609, USA

ORCID: 0000-0002-5111-7263

Fellow, Robinson College,
Cambridge, CB3 9AN UK

Direct line:	Dept.+44-1223-333878