[bioontology-support] Re MPATH

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed May 25 11:19:39 PDT 2016

Hello Paul,

I looked at the submission information for MPATH.  If you’re using the “Load from URL” setting, you need to provide a URL where the ontology source file is actually located.  The URL you forwarded below points to an HTML page.  I noticed that particular page has a link to an OWL file (http://www.berkeleybop.org/ontologies/mpath.owl).  Is this the URL you want to use?

On a related note, if you have an BioPortal account and want to make changes to the submission information, I can add you as an administrator for this ontology.  Just please let us know your username.

Jennifer