[bioontology-support] 发自程亮的邮件

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed May 25 11:24:26 PDT 2016

Hi Liang,

We are happy to hear that you are using the Annotator in your classroom! Can you please provide more details on how you are using the Annotator REST service (a code sample would be ideal!), as well as the error message you are receiving. Based on the description you have provided so far, it's difficult to ascertain what exactly is causing this issue.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Michael