[bioontology-support] reported issue with Resource index

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat May 28 22:35:28 PDT 2016

The following was reported from use a few days ago; forwarding to the support list for the public record, in case others have any comment.

For Resource Index, when I entered a search term, the autocomplete feature kept running without stopping. Now it seems to work. When I searched for resources using the following MESH concepts together:

“Respiratory tract infection”, “antigen presenting cells “, “orthomyxoviridae”

A number of resources were returned. For example, pubmed has 874 matched entries. However when I clicked on the pubmed link to retrieve these entries, I only saw 4 of them.

John
John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager