[bioontology-support] Failed to parse PSI-MS CV in BioPortal VA

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 31 17:47:45 PDT 2016

Hello Vincent,

Internally (like Protege) BioPortal uses the OWL API to load/parse ontologies.  Both Protege and BioPortal are using version 4.x of the OWL API, so it’s likely this is the same issue.

I noticed that the Protege team entered an issue in the OWL API’s bug tracker that is now marked as fixed.  We would need to incorporate this new version of the OWL API into our virtual appliance distribution.  I will need to check with some colleagues internally to ask about a target date for the next virtual appliance release.

Best,
Jennifer