[bioontology-support] Upload XMI files

Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta gcandia at cenidet.edu.mx
Mon Nov 7 13:56:35 PST 2016

Hello

It is being used to store the application BioPortal ontologies analysis
patterns,
each analysis pattern has three types of diagrams: GRL, UCM and UML.

It is intended that there be a folder for each type of diagram.

The files of the diagrams are located in XML format.

My question is, how can I do that when loading the ontology in format OWL
can
also upload all three types of diagrams?. And if you want to download the
owl file you can also download the diagrams. What part of the code should I
modify?

Guadalupe