[bioontology-support] Upload XMI files

Guadalupe Candia Zavaleta gcandia at cenidet.edu.mx
Mon Nov 7 15:20:27 PST 2016

Hi John

In Add New Submission

A row under LOCATION would be added with the name of DIAGRAMS and added the
options to
upload the files of the diagrams.

In Submissions

Another colum would be added next to DOWNLOADS, which would be DIAGRAMS,
In the same way that you have the links to download the files of the
ontologies,
links are added to download the files of the DIAGRAMS: GRL, UCM and UML.

Guadalupe