[bioontology-support] I can not enable mail sending for lost passwords

Paul R Alexander palexand at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:56:19 PST 2016

Unfortunately the log does not include a stack trace for the error, so it's not useful in debugging except to say that there is a good chance it doesn't have anything to do with the actual configuration since you have tried both hotmail and google. Beyond that, you would need to modify the code to output some debugging information.

Alternatively, you can just reset the passwords manually by using the interactive console:

cd /srv/ncbo/ncbo_cron
bin/ncbo_cron --console

I think the conversation at this point is beyond of the scope of support that NCBO provides so you will have to try to figure it out as best you can (I defer to John and the team on that). If you are able to get some debugging information – a stack trace at the very least – I will try to provide some guidance.

Best,
Paul