[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Kristina Charlotte Dietz

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 11 10:02:18 PST 2016

Hello Kristina,

On Nov 11, 2016, at 2:58 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Kristina Charlotte Dietz

Email: kristina.dietz at york.ac.uk<mailto:kristina.dietz at york.ac.uk>

Location: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDDRA

Feedback:

Hello, Bioportal team.

Thank you so much for making this source available!

I'm a researcher using MedDRA via Bioportal and would need to know which version of MedDRA is being used. -- Could you help and/or point m to where that information is provided?

We import MedDRA into BioPortal from the NLM’s UMLS releases.  The last import we did was the 2016AA UMLS release.  According to their documentation, this release contained version 18.1 of MedDRA (as seen on this page):

http://wayback.archive-it.org/4253/20161017125854/https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/knowledge_sources/metathesaurus/release/updated_sources.html