[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Derrick Lottich

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 17 10:50:21 PST 2016

Hello Derrick,

On Nov 17, 2016, at 7:03 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Derrick Lottich

Email: dlottich at rsna.org<mailto:dlottich at rsna.org>

Location: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX

Feedback:

Hello,

We submitted a new version of Radlex 3.14 here http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RADLEX and we are unable to view it in the tree browser on bioportal.org<http://bioportal.org>. Can you please help us?

We need this to be up and running by next Friday (11/25) in preparation for our annual meeting. Anything you can do to expedite this would be greatly appreciated.

Version 3.14 of Radlex is fully available in BioPortal now.  Apologies for the delay.  It appears that the caches were not fully refreshed after the latest version was submitted.