[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Derrick Lottich

Derrick Lottich dlottich at rsna.org
Thu Nov 17 11:16:27 PST 2016

Jennifer,

Thank you for looking into this so quickly.

We have one more issue, the elements in the tree are showing as Radlex IDs and not preferred names.  Can you help us fix this?

In our submission, we have a Preferred_name slot that has the name in it and we noticed that it is not getting inserted into the Preferred Name field when you view a term in the tree browser either.

-Derrick