[bioontology-support] Radlex display

Collins, Beverly Beverly.Collins at uphs.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 18 11:56:34 PST 2016

Hi all,
We just posted a new version of Radlex (version 3.14) to Bioportal, and it seems to be having some issues.
It is coming out as a hodgepodge of terms and numerical identifiers (RID's, called "label" on Bioportal).  Hard to see what the distinction is, since e.g. RID28573 and 28579 are showing RID's while RID28574 (jugular foramina, which was created temporally in between these) is showing the term.  The RID seems to have been put into the "Preferred Name" slot for some and not others.  I'm guessing that is a slot created by Bioportal, because there is another slot called "Preferred_name" (with an underscore) that has the right term in it, I think.
Any idea what went wrong here and how to fix it?
Thanks so much for any help on this.
Beverly

Beverly Spejewski  Collins, PhD
Penn Radiology Grant Coordinator