[bioontology-support] Little Ruby script to import ontologies from an Appliance to another

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 18 18:34:20 PST 2016

For now, I have put this script into the REST API samples at
https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/blob/master/ruby/bioportal_ontologies_import.rb,
and referenced it in the Virtual Appliance FAQ at https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Appliance_FAQ#How_can_I_migrate_ontologies_from_BioPortal_or_previous_NCBO_Virtual_Appliance_versions_into_a_new_Appliance.3F

Thanks much Vincent for this code!

John