[bioontology-support] Radlex display

Collins, Beverly Beverly.Collins at uphs.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 21 08:15:28 PST 2016

This is great, Jennifer—thanks so much!  The display seems to be working appropriately now.  We appreciate your investigating this, and also doing the work yourself to correct the issues.  (We are still in the process of trying to convert Radlex to an owl version of protégé; currently we are in frames, and run a converting program to make it work with Bioportal, so it can be difficult to check ahead of time that things match correctly.  We are hopeful that for the next version we will be more in sync with what Bioportal anticipates.)
Best wishes for a wonderful holiday week,
Beverly and the rest of the Radlex team