[bioontology-support] FW: [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for Mammalian Phenotype Ontology

Cynthia Smith Cynthia.Smith at jax.org
Wed Nov 23 20:19:41 PST 2016

Hi Bioportal Folks-

Just FYI- The URL for our ontology has not changed.  We experienced a network failure originating at the University of Maine on Tuesday evening.  This was during the time I presume your system was trying to access our servers, given the time stamp on the email. We are accessible again and I expect that the next load will run smoothly.

Please let me know if you need any further information
Cynthia

------------------

Cynthia L. Smith, PhD

Research Scientist