[bioontology-support] Downloading ontology dumps

Ilya Zaihrayeu ilya.zaihrayeu at babylonhealth.com
Fri Nov 25 08:20:30 PST 2016

Hi John,

thanks for your message. Yes, my question was answered. Actually, I noticed that some datasets provide owl/rdf/etc dumps for download. for some others, as I understand, dumps can be found of the pages of dump publishers. Not sure we can always find a dump for any ontology.

can we use the script to fetch any ontology from BioPortal?

cheers
Ilya