[bioontology-support] misuse of website

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 28 12:00:14 PST 2016

Hi Rene,

Thank you so much for reporting this to us. We do our best to hunt spam submissions on a daily basis, but unfortunately some of them occasionally make it to our public-facing pages. I've removed the offending record and verified that there are no other spam entries in our system.

Again, we very much appreciate your participation in making our website spam-free!

Sincerely,

Michael Dorf