[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for Mammalian Phenotype Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:14:05 PST 2016

Thanks very much for letting us know Cynthia!

On Nov 23, 2016, at 8:19 PM, Cynthia Smith <Cynthia.Smith at jax.org<mailto:Cynthia.Smith at jax.org>> wrote:

Hi Bioportal Folks-

Just FYI- The URL for our ontology has not changed.  We experienced a network failure originating at the University of Maine on Tuesday evening.  This was during the time I presume your system was trying to access our servers, given the time stamp on the email. We are accessible again and I expect that the next load will run smoothly.

Please let me know if you need any further information
Cynthia

——————————————————
Cynthia L. Smith, PhD
Research Scientist