[bioontology-support] How to upload NCBITAXON.ttl on VA?

vincentguo gjw_0418 at sina.com
Mon Nov 28 21:54:08 PST 2016

Hi NCBO experts,

    I uploaded NCBITAXON.ttl on my Virtual Appliance directly and got "Rdf
Error".  Then I converted the ttl file into owl using Protege 5.0.0 and its
status is always "uploaded". In its parsing.log, I found "ERROR -- :
NoMethodError: undefined method `get_code_from_id' for nil:NilClass".

    Could you please give me some advice on how to upload it? Thank you.

/Best regards,
Vincent/