[bioontology-support] Error Deleting an ontology

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 6 15:35:17 PDT 2016

Hi Guadalupe,

Thank you for contacting us. You need to run ncbo_cron in a console mode before you can invoke the API calls. Here is the command you need to run to get into the console:

[root at localhost ncbo_cron]# ./bin/ncbo_cron --console

You should get the following prompt:

(LD) >> Using rdf store localhost:8080
(LD) >> Using search server at http://localhost:8385/solr/core1
(LD) >> Using HTTP Redis instance at localhost:6333
(LD) >> Using Goo Redis instance at localhost:6334
(AN) >> Using ANN Redis instance at localhost:6335
(CR) >> Using Redis instance at localhost:6345
Starting ncbo_cron service...
Running ncbo_cron with redis: #<Redis client v3.3.1 for redis://ncboprod-redis1:6379/0>
[1] pry(main)>

Then, you can run your commands to delete the ontology.

Good luck!

Michael