[bioontology-support] error creating a group

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 7 12:19:12 PDT 2016

Hi Guadalupe,

Thanks again for reaching out. Can I please ask you to direct further correspondence to support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> instead of my personal mailbox? The support mailbox is monitored by all our engineers, and it's a more reliable place to get help quickly.

As to your issue, there's a line in your screenshot that says:

pry(main)> group.name = acronym = "Des_Ca_Ge"

I think what you mean to do is:

pry(main)> group.acronym = "Des_Ca_Ge"

Also, if you are getting an error while saving a persistent object, you can always look at the "errors" collection to see why your save operation is failing:

pry(main)> group.errors

Hope this helps!

Michael