[bioontology-support] error creating a group

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 7 12:36:12 PDT 2016

You can delete a group by running:

[1] pry(main)> group = LinkedData::Models::Group.find("UMLS").first
=> #<LinkedData::Models::Group:0x007fcc8e0136e8
 @aggregates=nil,
 @id=#<RDF::URI:0x3fe647009db8(http://data.bioontology.org/groups/UMLS)>,
 @loaded_attributes=#<Set: {}>,
 @modified_attributes=#<Set: {}>,
 @persistent=true,
 @previous_values=nil,
 @unmapped=nil>
[2] pry(main)> group.delete

By "accents" do you mean single quotes? I believe you can, but you can always verify it by trying to save a group with a single quote in the name and look up the error collection in case the save fails.

Michael