[bioontology-support] Request for NCBO VM

Lee, Jeong Min jlee at cs.pitt.edu
Sat Oct 8 20:39:10 PDT 2016

Hi, I am Jeongmin Lee, CS PhD Student at University of Pittsburgh.
My current research initiative is in leveraging medical ontologies such as SNOMEDCT, RXNORM, and NDFRT to learn probabilistic relationship between entities among medical concepts and use them for clinical machine learning tasks. In order to run annotator locally, I found that I need NCBO VM and here I am requesting it. I am planning to run it on both Linux and OS X machine.

Thanks,
Jeongmin