[bioontology-support] XMI file upload and download files XMI

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 12 14:49:13 PDT 2016

Hi Guadalupe,

One thought just occurred to me is that you can try using the Protege client and see if it's able to load your XML/XMI file. If it IS able to load it, you can then export the file in a format that BioPortal understands. The protege client can be downloaded here:

http://protege.stanford.edu/

Good luck!

Michael