[bioontology-support] NCBO tree widget

Ben Leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:42:06 PDT 2016

Hello,
I've incorporated the tree widget into my web app but have noticed fewer classes appear than seen in the BioPortal interface.

I'm using the "Measurement Type" concept to investigate this:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ECSO/?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fecoinformatics.org%2Foboe%2Foboe.1.2%2Foboe-core.owl%23MeasurementType

Here is a JS fiddle to illustrate the issue as seen in our web app:
https://jsfiddle.net/f3oL5vvv/

Can you help troubleshoot why we aren't seeing all the children of Measurement Type in our widget?

Thank you,
Ben Leinfelder