[bioontology-support] You can not send mail

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 21 13:20:51 PDT 2016

Hi Guadalupe,

Looking at our code, there is another configuration parameter that needs to be set:

config.enable_starttls_auto = true

See this code for details:

https://github.com/ncbo/ontologies_linked_data/lib/ontologies_linked_data/utils/notifications.rb

Unfortunately, we don't use gmail in our own production or development, so I don't have an environment to test this in.

Also, as I requested previously, please attach your server log so we can examine the exact error with its stack trace. The log is generally stored in /srv/ncbo/ontologies_api/current/log/production.log.

Thanks!

Michael