[bioontology-support] Request for BioPortal virtual appliance

Peeyush Kumar stuckinimagination at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:39:00 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am a researcher at University of Washington and I am doing a personal
research in semantic inferencing in healthcare. For this purpose I want to
ingest some ontologies that I can have access to on my local computer. I am
wondering if I can get access to the virtual appliance of BioPortal?

I appreciate your time
Thanks
Peeyush Kumar