[bioontology-support] NCBO tree widget

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 24 09:42:49 PDT 2016

Hi Ben,

We took a quick look at this.  The BioPortal REST endpoint fetches class data in pages with a default size of 50.  It looks like the Tree Widget is only displaying the first page of results.  It wasn’t immediately obvious at first glance what’s gone wrong with the widget.  I've created an issue in our tracker and we’ll take a closer look at this (NCBO-1828).  Sincere apologies for this inconvenience.