[bioontology-support] NCBO tree widget

Ben Leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:28:00 PDT 2016

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for tracking that down. It's true that this ontology has many children under "Measurement Type". I added a "pagesize" property to the ncbo tree widget OPTIONS and am including that with requests to the NCBO rest endpoints. I get many more concepts back (of course it takes longer to load them all) now.

I'd be happy to help incorporate this change into the existing jquery.ncbo.tree-2.0.2.js library so that others can simply specify a pagesize of their liking when initializing the tree with options.
I also opted to retrieve concept definitions so that my tree can show them when user's hover over a concept in the tree, but that's a little more specific to my application's use of Bootstrap.
Just let me know what would be helpful.

Thanks!
-ben