[bioontology-support] Downloading ontology dumps

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:38:40 PDT 2016

Perhaps the following was referring to a post from one of our collaborators who had a Git repository to satisfy this need (downloading all the ontologies, to install on the Virtual Appliance). I have been unable to find the post, but am hoping I have remembered this correctly, and that someone else remembers it and can find it.

But Jennifer is correct, it isn't that we were running a service and shut it down, at least I've never heard of such a service.

John