[bioontology-support] problem using APIKEY

Alireza A alireza08 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:41:50 PDT 2016

Hello,
Thank you for your great website and services. I have registered at the
website but when I use the APIkey that is provided in my page, I get the
error "error 401, unauthorized".
I am trying to use the Annotator service using C# and VS2012.
I found some sample code in a weblog, but I am not sure about it. Do you
have any sample code to be used in C# or VB?

Best,