[bioontology-support] Discovered the Ontology Selection issue/fix

Shipman, Perry pshipman at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 4 06:20:18 PDT 2017

Sent an earlier message concerning "Page Not Found" ... via your contact portal

Created my userid using my email address as the id ... I suspect the "@" throws that page creation routine into a tizzy ...

Anyway, you can disregard my comment that came in about 10 minutes ago as I created a new account and now all works fine :)

Also … you are welcome to delete the account whose Account Name is pshipman at ucsd.edu<mailto:pshipman at ucsd.edu>

Cheers

Perry T. Shipman

THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF, OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER AND DELETE THE MATERIAL FROM ANY COMPUTER.

[cid:image001.png at 01D2AD0B.87985A80]

Programmer Analyst
UCSD CTRI/IT
Voice La Jolla: (858) 822-1725