[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 5 11:36:07 PDT 2017

On Apr 5, 2017, at 11:31 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: brycemecum

Email: mecum at nceas.ucsb.edu<mailto:mecum at nceas.ucsb.edu>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FECSO%2Fedit

Feedback:

Hey BioPortal, I'm having two issues I could use some help with.

1. I can't remove an administrator from my ontology (https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ECSO). After I make my change and click Save ontology, the request takes a long time (?~1min) and then results in an error.

What is the account name that you’re trying to remove?  We’ll try to reproduce the error on our end.

2. How can I edit the contact on my ontology?

Contact information is attached to ontology submissions.  If you click the “Edit submission information” link near the top of your ontology summary page, you’ll see a form field toward the bottom of the resulting page where you can edit the contact information.