[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 5 16:14:11 PDT 2017

Hi Bryce,

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 11:40 AM, Bryce Mecum <mecum at nceas.ucsb.edu> wrote:
>
> Hey Jennifer, thanks for getting back. The account I'm trying to remove is ‘leinfelder'

I looked at ECSO just now.  The ‘leinfelder’ account is no longer an administrator.  I tried adding and removing my own user account, as well as “schild” a couple of times, and I haven’t been able to reproduce the 500 error you saw earlier.

I’ll keep an eye out for this behavior in the hope that we can track down a reliably reproducible case for debugging purposes.

Apologies for the inconvenience.