[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 5 17:26:58 PDT 2017

I’m having trouble reproducing this one as well.  I tried navigating to the ECSO page and logging in and out multiple times on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.  Every time the "Edit submission information link" came back for me when I logged in.

I noticed that the contact information for your ontology has been updated, so perhaps you were able to get to the page after all?

Best,
Jennifer