[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

Bryce Mecum mecum at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 5 17:28:40 PDT 2017

Thanks for following up on the timeout.

On the editing issue, there was a period of time where I was able to access
that menu item, at which point I made the edit with success. I just visited
the page again and now I do see the Edit submission link is there. If it
goes away again I'll try to find a reproducible set of steps.

Otherwise, I'm all sorted, thanks!