[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Aref Eshghi

Aref Eshghi arefe at student.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Apr 9 04:37:55 PDT 2017

Dear Jennifer,

I looked at the REST API and it seems the API is not very useful for my
project, since I a working on translating and optimizing SPARQL queries.

Is the NIFSTD on BioPortal query endpoint just outdated or is it not loaded
anymore? Because I ran 2 queries which did not retrieve any results. I want
to know if queries were wrong or they did not retrieve results since the
ontology was not loaded.

Thank you again.

Kind Regards,
Aref