[bioontology-support] Obtaining Bioportal Virtual Appliance

Guerin Julien julien.guerin at curie.fr
Thu Apr 13 08:32:06 PDT 2017

Dear Bioportal Team,

I'm working at Institut Curie (Paris/France) and I am involved in several projects of health data integration. I'm currently interested in data interoperability and ontologies and I would like to install your virtual appliance in order to evaluate its capabilities and if it fits my needs.

Can you help me and send me a procedure?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Julien Guérin
Chef de projet SI - Intégration de données
Institut Curie - 25, rue Ulm - 75005 PARIS
Tél. : +33 1 72 38 93 14
Mob. : +33 6 85 12 52 65