[bioontology-support] Ask help

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 14 12:05:49 PDT 2017

Hello Hanfei,

Based on the screen shot you sent, it appears that you are trying to log into the NCBO wiki, not BioPortal.  To log into BioPortal, please use this URL:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/login

I’ve verified that your user account does exist in our system:

[cid:4FFC1512-8142-4CA3-832C-19F8333EFB0C at stanford.edu]