[bioontology-support] question: license of using bioportal API

Linghu, Bolan Bolan.Linghu at pfizer.com
Sun Apr 16 14:26:47 PDT 2017

To whom it may concern,

Thanks so much for providing bioportal resources!

I am a new user from Pfizer and our group would like to use Bioportal API for annotating and mapping some phenotype resources for research purpose. Could you please kindly confirm the license of bioportal would allow us to use the Bioportal API tools?

Many thanks and best regards,

Bolan

Bolan Linghu, PhD
Associate Director, Computational Biomedicine
WRD Genome Sciences & Technologies
Pfizer Worldwide R&D
1 Portland Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone: 617-674-6474 | Email: Bolan.Linghu at pfizer.com<mailto:omar.perez at pfizer.com>