[bioontology-support] Api key and Bioportal using

Franck Giacomoni franck.giacomoni at inra.fr
Tue Apr 18 08:40:31 PDT 2017

Dear Support,

I’m working in an academic team and in charge of the building of a metabolomics database.
We want to develop a system to define biological samples linked with their analytical fingerprints. I like the Bioportal.org project and know your resource. So, we decide to use it as a reference for us.

Our software will use your REST API to search terms in different ontologies and proposes them for the scientist to building a complex definition of his sample (including species, interaction, sample preparation data…) I saw on the first page of the API documentation that we need to use a API KEY. So my question is: how can I request such credentials and what are the general condition of use?

Thank you in advance
Best regards
Franck

Franck Giacomoni

Biological computing & Metabolomics

franck.giacomoni at inra.fr<mailto:franck.giacomoni at inra.fr>

UMR1019 - Human Nutrition Unit - Metabolism Exploration Platform

Tél. : +33 (0)4 73 62 47 72

Fax : +33 (0)4 73 62 46 88

Centre de recherche de Clermont-Ferrand / Theix

63122 Saint Genès Champanelle

France

INRA PFEM web site<http://www6.clermont.inra.fr/plateforme_exploration_metabolisme>

INRA PFEM LIMS web site<http://pfem-lims.clermont.inra.fr/session/new>