[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from rchandary

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 18 21:52:21 PDT 2017

Hello,

We would need more details in your problem description to know for sure, but it seems you are asking about how REDCap works, not how BioPortal works. REDCap questions should be directed to the producers of the REDCap software.

If you can be much more detailed about exactly what you are doing and what you expect to happen, we might be able to help further.

John