[bioontology-support] We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 29 23:12:16 PDT 2017

When I just tried your query, the system responded normally, and I am not seeing any indication of outages in the last few days. Please try again and let us know if you are still having a problem?

I don't know what you mean by your comment "not seen any activity since October" -- if you are asking about the ontology itself, you would want to contact the original authors in the UMLS community.

john